1. That Israel’s first PM, David Ben Gurion while still living in his native Polish town of Plonsk was part of a gang of thugs who extorted money from wealthy Jews.
2. Chaim Weizmann, Israel’s first president considered 1.5 million Jews who survived the Nazis as nothing more than “human dust”
3. Golda Meir “raised the possibility of preventing handicapped and sick Polish Jews from immigrating to Israel”
4. Ariel Sharon is a war criminal for his part in the Sabra and Shatilla massacres.
5. Jewish terrorist group the Stern gang made attempts to collaborate with the Nazis.
6. The Stern gang, under the leadership of Yitzhak Shamir, assassinated Folke Bernadotte. Bernadotte had helped Jews escape the Nazi death camps. Zionists also assassinated his character after his death by lying that Bernadotte was ‘Anti Semitic’.
7. A memorial ceremony attended by Israeli politicians and government officials is held each year at Stern’s grave in the Nahalat Yitzhak cemetery in Tel Aviv. In 1978, a postage stamp was issued in his honor.
In 1981 the town of Kochav Yair (Yair’s Star) was founded and named after Stern’s nickname.
8. Israel devised plan Dalet and started ethnically cleansing Palestinian villages before Israel had declared its independence.
9. Arabs from the village of Huj hid and protected the Jewish Haganah from a British dragnet. It has even been reported that the villagers executed their fellow Arabs who they suspected of collaborating with the British. Zionists repaid the Arabs by ethnically cleansing them from their village. The village is now a Jewish town called Sderot.
10. In 1935 when most of the rest of the world was boycotting Nazi Germany the WZO/Jewish agency were forming partnerships with the Third Reich.
11. “A pact was signed by Dr. Rudolph Kastner of the Jewish Agency Rescue Committee and Nazi exterminator Adolph Eichmann in 1944 allowing 600 prominent Jews to leave in exchange for Zionist silence on the fate of the remainder.”
12. In the 1950s Zionists carried out false flag terrorist attacks [Operation Susannah. AKA. The Lavon Affair] inside Egypt. Israel denied this for a long time then in 2005 Israel honoured the surviving terrorists.
13. Yasser Arafat recognized Israel’s right to exist.
14. That during operation ‘Cast Lead’ Rabbis and extremists gave messages of support to the idf such as,
“Baruch the Man,” which praises Baruch Goldstein, who massacred unarmed Palestinians in Hebron. It calls on “soldiers of Israel to spare your lives and the lives of your friends and not to show concern for a population that surrounds us and harms us. We call on you … to function according to the law ‘kill the one who comes to kill you.’ As for the population, it is not innocent … We call on you to ignore any strange doctrines and orders that confuse the logical way of fighting the enemy.”
15. Shlomo Ben-Ami, Israel’s Foreign Minister and key negotiator at Camp David had this to say about the mythical Zionist ‘generous offer’,
“Camp David was not the missed opportunity for the Palestinians, and if I were a Palestinian I would have rejected Camp David, as well.”
16. That Zionists often spread the Hasbara story that Hamas carried out a ‘bloody coup’ against Fatah in Gaza when in fact the opposite is true…Backed and funded by the G.W.Bush administration.
Never believe a word that comes out of a Zionists mouth!